Hein Kruger Internasionale Fondsbestuur (Pty) Ltd, known as Kruger International, is an independent financial services provider that offers access to quality, affordable financial services and products. Having successfully addressed the financial needs of clients since 2000, Kruger International has established a solid track record for well-informed, ongoing advice and highly professional service.
Their services are conducted from offices in Gauteng and the Western Cape and clients include private individuals, financial intermediaries, pension and provident fund trustees, companies, close corporations and trusts.
The company philosophy is to provide a cost effective and professional financial service so all their clients can reap the benefits of wealth management.
Kruger International is registered as a Discretionary Investment Manager (FSPII) with the Financial Services Board and as Fund Manager of the Kruger International funds with the Registrar of Collective Investments. Kruger International is also an associate member of the Association of Collective Investments (ASISA).
- Research and analysis – across all the asset classes, namely equity, property and fixed interest, both locally and globally
- Investment management – they apply a ‘best of breed’ assessment of fund managers, as well as make direct investments for clients
- Kruger International manages pension and preservation funds, investment plans, policies and other types of investments on behalf of private individuals, family trusts, companies and close corporations on an ongoing basis. Kruger International also manages the exclusive risk-profiled Kruger funds, which are additional low-fee investment options for their clients
- Retirement fund and group benefits consulting
- Financial planning and analysis, including risk analysis
- Retirement and estate planning – and execution thereof
As an independent company, Kruger International has access to the investment and risk products from all major South African financial service providers as well as offshore providers.
Kruger International is responsible for all investment strategies and decisions regarding their clients’ portfolios, as well as compiling and managing the Kruger funds. They adhere to the following processes to ensure their investment decisions are sound:
- Quantitative screening
- Hands-on process (identification of developments/trends)
- Quantitative modelling
- Qualitative analysis
- Review of process and portfolio